Although it's taken me until now, I am officially becoming a mom of the 21st century! Since many of you are so far away, I want you to feel part of this exciting part of Drew and I's life.
To start, here's where we stand:
- I'm 14 weeks pregnant and, only by the basic calendar counting, am due on August 2.
- I see the doc for the first time in just 2 days (Jan. 29)!
- I have been blessed to have no true sickness, but just some constant queasiness, occasionally escalating to nausea. (I'll take it over sickness any day!)
- I have gained about 3-4 pounds (which is right on track according to my reading) and the books say that the baby is about the size of my fist.
- Today, I officially outgrew my first pair of pants thanks to my cute belly starting to grow. At this point, it just looks like I've been on family vacation for too long (mmm..but I do love the delicious food that comes with those!) Sometimes I think that people who know me, but don't know I'm preggo, are thinking to themselves "wow, she's let herself go since I saw her last!" haha.
- Drew is being as sweet as ever and is probably most excited that I can actually make a decision about what I want for dinner based on what sounds good v. terrible at the moment!
Now maybe you see why I haven't started this until now...not too much excitement happens in the first trimester! There will certainly be updates after the doctor's appointment on Thursday!
Love you all!
What a great idea! Love the blog. I am so excited for you. I love you and Drew! Can't wait for the next installment.
ReplyDelete~Lauren
excited to follow along :)
ReplyDeleteawww i was so excited that you started this and would love to talk to you but have been crazy here latly!!! and i love to pic it is so cuite already and let me know what it is so i can start shopping!!!! it has to have camp gear!!lol
ReplyDeletelove yall
ang