Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moving Along


Although there is not much to report, I wanted to give a photo update! I'm posting a photo from this past weekend (in Mom and I's hotel in NYC, where we stayed for Kristie's wedding shower weekend). The photo shows the little bump I have at the end of 14 weeks.


I'm working hard to not "eat for two" but "eat twice as healthy" so I don't blow up like a balloon just yet!


Also, if anyone wants to post a "comment" but doesn't have an account, you can choose "anonymous" and just sign your name at the end of your post! (Thanks to future Aunt Lauren for that tip!)

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww.........you look so cute. Thanks for doing this blog. I am excited about following along. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma Ma and I are enjoying a review of this exciting time. Can't wait to see the bump grow!!

    Love
    MOM and Ma Ma

    ReplyDelete