Today, we head out to California for my sister's wedding week/family ski vacation! Kristie is marrying Jay Trembulak on Friday, March 6 at Squaw Valley near Lake Tahoe and we are all so excited for them! I've never been to California, so I'm really looking forward to it and hopefully the baby is too! (Since he/she has no choice in the matter really!)
For those wondering, I have (sadly) decided not to ski at all this week. It was tough to decide since I've skied my entire life but never out west. None the less, the baby is my priority now and so I will be enjoying the days with my mom and grandmother this trip! Four generations of fun!!!
I do plan to build lots of snowmen and maybe sled down a hill or two. I love snow entirely too much to skip out on the fun altogether!
I've been growing a little more each week and am only fitting into a few select pair of "normal" pants these days. Maternity clothes are so cute though!
Last bit of news...our next doctor's appointment is March 13, when we should find out if we will have a son or a daughter!!!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment