Saturday, March 14, 2009

Still Waiting...


Well, we were hoping to find out on Friday if we would be welcoming a son or a daughter into the world. Unfortunately, the doctor wasn't able to say for sure. She actually went back and forth on seeing signs of a boy, then a girl, yes a girl, no a boy...so she is leaving it up to the official 20 week ultrasound with an ultrasound tech. I'll be calling first thing Monday morning to schedule the ultrasound and hope that I can get in this week or next at the very latest.


The good news is Dr. Cotoli says the baby and I are moving right along as we should be. I've also been feeling the baby move for about 3 weeks now and I know we have a strong, active child already!


Sorry to disappoint all who have been checking in for the gender update! In the meantime, here is a photo of Drew, Baby Saylor and I taken today.

2 comments: