
The best news for this post is that Drew is home! He arrived last night and is catching up on some much needed rest. He is such a proud father already, so excited to feel the baby move so much now. When he left for his deployment, the baby was kicking but it was harder to predict when and was more subtle. Now he does one of three things: boxing, kicking, or having a party (aka, full body movements!) I think the baby can feel my emotions sometimes. He was having a party the whole drive over to pick Drew up!
Baby and I are doing very well. We traveled to Virginia last week for some family time and a wonderful baby shower. It is always so nice to be back in my hometown, see lots of family, and catch up with some friends too. Even some of Drew's family were able to make it to the shower, which meant so much to me. This week we are headed up to visit Drew's parents in Atlanta and then I'm out of my travel window until our little boy arrives!
We are greatly enjoying the YMCA's swimming pool for exercise and I've even surprised myself at how much I can still do, including flip turns! We have our next doctor's appointment on June 15 but don't expect any big updates or news, just continuing our check-ups.
Love from the reunited family,
Steph, Drew, and Baby Saylor
I love you guys :) And I'm glad Baby loves to party, b/c Auntie Steph likes to party too :)
ReplyDeleteThe three of you look great together. Welcome home Drew. We are glad you are back in the States and with Steph and the baby. Happiness is a loving family together. Love you,
ReplyDeleteMa-Ma & Pa-Pa