Monday, May 18, 2009

30 Weeks


Baby Boy Saylor and I are happy to report that we are both doing very well at the start of week 30! As my mom mentioned in the last post's comments, I "passed" my three-hour glucose test so I do not have gestional diabetes! Hurray!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and continue to be on the path of a healthy pregnancy. Baby's heart rate was 135 today, still going strong! Dr. Cotoli talked to me about taking "kick counts" every day. When she was explaining that she'd like him to kick 10 times in 2 hours, I laughed and said "Is 10 times in 10 minutes ok?" She laughed and said "definitely!"

We are both looking forward to having Daddy Drew home in just a few weeks, but until then, we are busy busy busy! United Way's big Open House for our new building is this week, I travel home to Virginia next week, and then it won't be long until Drew returns!

Love to you all,
Steph & son

No comments:

Post a Comment